Thai Retirement Visa

A long-term visa called a Thai Retirement Visa, also known as a Non-Immigrant O-A visa, enables foreigners over the age of 50 to reside in Thailand for at least one year in order to retire. The general conditions and procedures for obtaining a Thai retirement visa are as follows: 1. You must be 50 years […]

Common Visa Questions

Common Visa Questions

We have listed some of the most common questions asked at Thai Immigration with regards to Thai visas and living in Thailand. We have also added links to other websites that might have a detailed explanation to the question.

90-day Reporting in Chiang Mai

90 Reporting in Chiang Mai

The reporting is normally done in person but many tend to send in their wife to do the reporting as they need to complete a form and sign the book to show that they have reported. Note that this can be done 15 days before the notice period expires or 7 days after. You can also use registered mail to do your reporting.

Chiang Mai Lawyers

Chiang Mai Lawyers

If you are looking for lawyers in Chiang Mai or in Thailand, we have listed our office addresses in Thailand. With offices in all the major tourist towns in Thailand we are Thailand’s largest legal services network. Speak to us today for cost effect legal advice and assistance.

Marriage Registration in Thailand

marriage registration

Marriage Registration in Thailand. If you are getting married in Thailand then ensure that you are able to register your marriage in Thailand correctly. These are the basic steps and on average takes 2-3 days to complete. Speak to us about a better way! Getting married in Thailand is not unique but the Thai marriage […]