Thai Retirement Visa

A long-term visa called a Thai Retirement Visa, also known as a Non-Immigrant O-A visa, enables foreigners over the age of 50 to reside in Thailand for at least one year in order to retire. The general conditions and procedures for obtaining a Thai retirement visa are as follows: 1. You must be 50 years […]

Thai Prenuptial Agreement

Thai Prenuptial Agreement

There are a number of important questions to answer when creating a Thai prenuptial agreement, and this article will address some of the most common ones. In this article, we will cover Conflict of laws, Registration requirements, and Asset division in the event of divorce. The Thai government also has some unique laws regarding prenuptial […]

Dissolution of Marriage in Thailand

Divorce in Thailand

When your relationship changes to the point that it can no longer be saved, you may find yourself in need of a Divorce or Dissolution of Marriage in Bangkok. No matter the reason, it is important to know your rights and what to do to protect yourself. Here are some tips for navigating the Thai […]

Common Visa Questions

Common Visa Questions

We have listed some of the most common questions asked at Thai Immigration with regards to Thai visas and living in Thailand. We have also added links to other websites that might have a detailed explanation to the question.

90-day Reporting in Chiang Mai

90 Reporting in Chiang Mai

The reporting is normally done in person but many tend to send in their wife to do the reporting as they need to complete a form and sign the book to show that they have reported. Note that this can be done 15 days before the notice period expires or 7 days after. You can also use registered mail to do your reporting.